Unitorq Actuators & Controls © All Rights Reserved (email@example.com / 770-446-7074)
UniTorq’s newest smart digital positioner provides technological innovation beyond established performance expectations. UniTorq’s advancement in smart digital controls delivers constant results under unpredictable operating conditions at all times.
- Provides continuous valve position control and offers real-time state of control, including a view of operating integrity and emerging alert conditions.
- Advanced auto-calibration controls positioner gain settings, zero and span adjustments, and internal adjustments. This is done with a microprocessor that measures position sensor voltage and input setpoint current, and sets the amount of control signal required to move the valve to its end points.
- An auto-tuning microcontroller allows the user to automatically tune the proportional, integral, and derivative (PID) functions of the positioner.
- Non-contact position feedback allows positioner to be mounted remotely (up to a distance of 150 feet) from the device it is controlling.
- Because valve position sensing is done entirely by proximity means, hysteresis within the positioner is basically non-existent. This allows the user to accurately track the control signal to within 1/10 of 1 mA.
- ATEX, IECEX certified.
Series 1000 Postioner Product Brochures
The links below will provide a PDF document containing the product brochures.
Series 1000 Dimensions, Mounting Patterns, Air Consumption, Weights and Sizes
The links below will provide a PDF document containing dimensional drawings, weights, mounting patterns, air consumption and sizes for that model.